The St Hil Air Tour combines paragliding and hiking in a Raid-like competition. Each pilot has a supporter and has to cover a 325-km-long distance to declared goal that goes from the Isère to the Haute-Savoie departments.
If you like hiking and endurance, and if you are an advanced pilot with a sense of adventure (Club Pilot Certificate 3 or Ippi card 5), the St Hil Air Tour is designed for you.
The comp is open to a great many pilots:
– The race combines classic cross-country courses.
– Pilots may choose between hiking and flying, in mountainous areas.
– Rest period is mandatory at night.
– The race is 7 days long and features live tracking thanks to set waypoints that also ensure pilot safety.
– This is a friendly, fun race in which the sense of human adventure allows pilots to discover a new way of flying. Make your dream come true with the St Hil Air Tour! You don’t need to fly competitions to enter the race -you just have to love adventure, challenges and hiking in the mountains!
For registration you must be send before the 31 January 2012:
Registration 2012 (362,5 KiB, 369 hits)